HUGE PRICE IMPROVEMENT! Motivated seller! Priced to sell! Here is your chance to buy a spectacular custom home with gorgeous views... conveniently located in the sought-after "Apple Capitol" in Winchester. Experience the beauty of living around the Shenandoah Valley, surrounded by vast orchards. This hidden GEM is sitting on 2.91 acres nestled in lush greenery and offers 4,797 sq ft of finished living space, and more to build, on three levels with abundant amenities and upgrades.As you enter the home you will be greeted with a gorgeous staircase that graces the 2 story foyer and beaming hardwood floors. Spacious rooms interconnected for entertaining and comfortable living. A beautiful gourmet kitchen with a butler's counter and an adjacent morning room leading out to a custom designed deck/gazebo. The family room spans 22 feet and features cathedral ceilings, gorgeous paladian windows and two glass doors leading out to the deck. Main level bedroom can be used as an office. Note the wonderful laundry room/ mud room with access to the 3 car garage.Luxurious master suite featuring a huge master bedroom, separate sitting room, a large dressing area complete with 2 walk-in closets, and a luxurious master bath with corner tub and a large sized shower. 3 more bedrooms with spacious closet spaces and a hallway overlooking the grand family room. The lower level is boasting a generous recreation room, a full bath, unfinished space to build more rooms, and walk-out glass doors leading out to the backyard with serene settings for total relaxation. Easy access to 81 with only minutes to the medical center and downtown. This home has all the bells and whistles and will surely leave you mesmerized.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached
4 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Well
4,797 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Frederick County Public Schools
APPLE PIE RIDGE
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Sitting Room, Foyer, Breakfast Room, Attic
- Butler Pantry, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Double Oven, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Washer, Range Hood
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Concrete, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Forced Air.
- Full, Walkout, Space For Rooms, Partially Finished
- Palladian Windows, Screened, Double Pane
- 1. Fireplace Screen, Mantle, Gas Burning.
- Ramp - Main Level, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Breakfast Area, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, 9Ft+ Ceilings, High Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces.
- Deck, Porch
- Composition Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Satellite Dish.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Bright MLS